Rear Sprocket for Husaberg
- Best material — Made of high-strength 7075-T6 lightweight aerospace aluminum, the best aluminium on the market;
- Precision — CNC milled for an accurate geometry;
- Vibration free — Therefore maximum power transfer efficiency;
- Dirt free — Keeps the sprocket free of mud and debris;
- Anodizing color — Available in defferent colors and is laser engraved;
- ACD RACING PARTS — Approved and is being used by pro-riders in Europe and USA
2000 / 2001 / 2002 / 2003 / 2004 / 2005 / 2006 / 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 / 2013 / 2014
Weight: 410 gr (ACD 50 teeth sprocket)
ACD Rear sprockets are also available in 48, 50 and 52 teeth. Available for Yamaha, KTM, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, Husqvarna and Husaberg. In black, Orange, Blue, Green, Red and Golden colors.
Contact us if you have any questions!
ACD RACING PARTS is not responsible for any damage, caused by using the sprocket, if:
- It was used on a motorcycle, not indicated in compatibility list;
- The tension of the chain was not correct;
- The sprocket was used in an inappropriate way;
- Standard size (teeth quantity) of the rear sprocket of your motorcycle may be different. Changing to alternate gearing is done at buyers own risk.