Rear Sprocket for KAWASAKI KX, KXF, SUZUKI RM-Z 250...
- Best material — Made of high-strength 7075-T6 lightweight aerospace aluminum, the best aluminium on the market;
- Precision — CNC milled for an accurate geometry;
- Vibration free — Therefore maximum power transfer efficiency;
- Dirt free — Keeps the sprocket free of mud and debris;
- Anodizing color — Available in defferent colors and is laser engraved;
- ACD RACING PARTS — Approved and is being used by pro-riders in Europe and USA
All terrain motorcycle
- KDX 200 2T
- KDX 250 2T
- KLX 250 R 4T
- KLX 300 R 4T
- KLX 450 R 4T
- KX 125 2T
- KX 250 2T
- KX 250 4T
- KX 450 2T
- KX 450 4T
- KX 450 SR 4T
- KX 500 2T
- KXF 250 4T
- KXF 450 4T
- RM-Z 250 4T
Weight: 410 gr (ACD 50 teeth sprocket)
ACD Rear sprockets are also available in 48, 49, 50, 51 and 52 teeth. Available for Yamaha, KTM, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, Husqvarna and Husaberg. In black, Orange, Blue, Green, Red and Golden colors.
Contact us if you have any questions!
ACD RACING PARTS is not responsible for any damage, caused by using the sprocket, if:
- It was used on a motorcycle, not indicated in compatibility list;
- The tension of the chain was not correct;
- The sprocket was used in an inappropriate way;
- Standard size (teeth quantity) of the rear sprocket of your motorcycle may be different. Changing to alternate gearing is done at buyers own risk.